In order to activate your warranty, please ensure that you register your product on www.stryderbikes.com (“Website”). Please log on to the Website and follow the steps under Register My Bike. You will need to upload a proof of purchase in the form of your invoice copy in order to register your product. You will receive a confirmation mail/notification one your purchase is verified and approved. Please note that unless your product is registered on our Website, your warranty will not be activated. You have 30 days from your date of purchase to register your product and activate the warranty.
This Lifetime warranty policy (“Warranty”) issued by Stryder Cycle Private Limited, (herein after referred to as “Company”) relating to its bicycle products and spare parts thereof (Product(s)) which have been sold by the Company to its end users / buyers (herein after referred to as “Customers”) pursuant to General Terms of Purchase any other agreements/policies agreed by the Customers.
- Company warrants Frame and Fork of the bicycle against defects in the workmanship and materials:
||Component under warranty
||Period of warranty
||E-Bikes (Battery & Motors )
||Frames (Standard cycles)
||Frames (other than Standard cycles)*
*Applicable only to the original owner (production of proof of purchase / invoices) and is not transferable to subsequent owners and shall be applicable to the purchase of Product post 6th July 2018.
Any breakage of Frames shall be limited to manufacturing defects only.
This warranty does not cover:
- Accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle/Product as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover
- Company is not responsible for loss or damage whatsoever (including special, indirect, incidental, economic or consequential damages, loss or damage to property other than the product itself, loss of profits, business interruption, punitive damages or other losses) arising from or concerning the Product. Any claim under this warranty must be made through an Authorized Company Retailer or as per the terms of the Website, by producing original proof of purchase / invoice.
- This Warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item/component, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy under this warranty. All charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are customer’s responsibility. Due to product evolution and obsolescence, some components may not be available for older models. In these cases, sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the customer.
- In order for your claims to be processed smoothly it is necessary that customer presents his/her receipt/invoice/bill. Therefore, please keep your receipt and other purchase records in a safe place. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping warranty returns to the Company and for the cost of return shipping. Customer is required to send the product, together with his/her name, address, contact information, and proof of purchase, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSION APPLIES TO ALL MODELS:
- This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been abused, misused, altered by component parts substitution or used for rental or any other commercial uses, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, bicycle moto–cross, dirt biking or similar activities as all units are not designed or intended for such purpose or usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or malfunction or misuse caused to the Product by the acts of persons, intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God.
- Irregular maintenance of the Product
- Damaged or missing parts which are reported after one week from the date registered purchase.
- Product is subject to normal wear and tear with respect to tyres, bulbs, chain and chain rings, gear, cables, pedals and handle grips etc., also corrosion, rust, stains, scratches, dents on the body or bending of frames, forks, handlebars, seat posts, seat stems, mudguards, rims, or accessories or paintwork of the Product is not covered under this warranty, unless failure or defect is a direct consequence of proven manufacturing defect.
- Damage caused during transit where Product is transported for the purpose of servicing or repair or in relation thereof or in connection therewith
- All the rights of the warranty will be void and null if serial number has been altered, effaced or removed
- This Warranty shall not apply in respect of any Product which has been tampered with, or which has undergone repair, adjustment or servicing by persons other than those authorized by Company to do so.
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork or components.
- This warranty extends from the date of purchase, only to the original owner, and is not transferable.
- Transportation, delivery, labour and handling charges incurred in the replacement of parts are not covered under this warranty, and shall be borne by the Customer.
- Fading of parts like paint, stickers and plastic parts due to direct exposure of sunlight
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this Warranty. Some components of the Products are expected to wear and must be replaced regularly as a part of their normal function. The rate of wear depends on care and maintenance as well as on the way customer/you use the Product (distance travelled, terrain types, rides in the rain, dirt, etc.). Bicycles that are often left standing in the open may also be subject to increased wear through weathering. All bicycle components require regular care and maintenance.
The Warranty as stated in this document provides the sole and exclusive remedy in lieu of all other rights and remedies, including but not limited to implied warranties such as that of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any contract rights, negligence and other remedies expressed or implied at law or in equity.
This warranty is valid only within the geographical boundaries of Republic of India. Company reserves the right to change this warranty policy at its sole discretion without any notice.
Any warranty claims whatsoever made during the warranty period shall not result in extension/renewal of warranty period.
For any queries with respect to warranty terms, please contact us on email@example.com or call on our toll free number 1800 123 2660.